Membership in the United South End Artists runs for the calendar year, from January through December.
Membership in USEA makes you eligible to participate in any USEA events. Some events you need only to respond to participate; some events are juried and you must send photos to apply.
Your Annual Membership includes:
• Participation in the South End Open Studios (September 19 & 20, 2020)
• Inclusion in the South End Open Studios Brochure
(Register before June deadline to qualify)
• Your personal webpage on the USEA website
• Eligibility to participate in all USEA events and exhibitions
• Your postings and announcements in our e-mail newsletter
(Sent out monthly to our extensive mailing list)
• Postings on our Facebook page
(Liked by over 1,000 followers)
• Plus receive a 20% discount to place an ad in the
South End Open Studios brochure.
Members who are in shows and exhibits may submit information to be included in our monthly newsletter and mailing list. The same information will be posted on our Facebook page.
Current members also receive regular calls for submissions for various shows and exhibits that are happening around town.
Please make the appropriate choice from the options below by clicking “Join”, then read the instructions, fill out the form and click “Submit.”
Artistin own Studio
- Early Registration Rate – $95
- Open Studios Participation
- Eligible to Participate in all USEA sponsored Shows
- Personal page on USEA website
- Your Events posted in the USEA newsletter & facebook page
- 20% Discount on SEOS Brochure Ad