USEA Exhibit at Cambridge College for members
Exhibit dates: August 6 – September 1, 2018
Opening Reception: TBD
Location: Town Common Gallery, Cambridge College, Hood Park, Charlestown, MA
Drop-off date/time: Sunday August 5, 10am – noon
Pick-up date/time: Saturday, September 1, 10am -noon
USEA invites current members to submit JPEG images of 2D work to be considered for exhibition.
Submission Guidelines: DEADLINE July 27, 2018
1. Up to three (3) images in JPEG (.jpg) format at a resolution no greater than 300 dpi. The file name for each image must be in the following format:
Last name_title.jpg (example: Warhol_campbellssoup.jpg). Image dimensions should not exceed 1000×1000 pixels and files should not exceed 5MB.
2. A list of images designating for each: Title, Medium, Dimensions, Price. (Note: Dimension = H X W) Please include contact info for interested buyers.
3. Size restrictions: Work may be no larger than 30” X 30” (including frame)
4. Artist’s Statement,one (1) page bio,contact information.
5. A completed USEA Liability Waiver form
1. Submit by email to: Hope Ricciardi @. firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Enter your last name and “USEA Submission” in the subject line (ie: Smith – USEA submission).
3. Attach JPEGS AND LIST to email
Artists will be notified of accepted work by: August 1, 2018
Drop off accepted work on: August 5, 2018, 10-noon. Include liability waiver & art statement (download liability form)
Please note: artists must adhere to drop-off and pick-up dates or make arrangements with fellow artists.